Click here for Rebecca’s Presentation
My name is Rebecca Whiteley am 24 years old. I am a friendly and enthusiastic, with a polite positive and approachable manner. I also get along with new people from a range of backgrounds and also I work well as a part of a team. Am willing to work unsociable hours we an excellent attendance and a time keeping record.
Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust- Corporate and Hospitality Assistant/Receptionist
- Dealing with customer enquiries in a friendly manner
- Cash handling and taking bookings
- Use of the tills and front house software, issuing receipts, cash reconciliation
- Team working to achieve targets
- General cleaning of the work station and surrounding areas
- Working to food hygiene and health and safety standards
Work experience at BNM Doncaster Duties included:
- Dealing with customers enquiries in a friendly manner.
- Stock rotation and filling
- General cleaning on the shop floor and surrounding areas.
Education and training
- Customer Care level 2 2009
- Food safety in catering level 2 2014
- First aid level 3 2014
- HABC level 2 in cardiopulmonary resuscitation 2013
- Health and social care 2010
- NOCN in childcare 2010
- CACHE- City and guilds in childcare 2009
For a copy of my CV, please email Rkwhiteley92@gmail.com