I am a polite, friendly and very hard working. I am adaptable and can competently flex my approach to different working environments. I am keen to learn and good at picking up skills quickly.
I am very good with ICT, with a good understanding of how computer work and some of the key computer packages.
In my spare time I actively use a number of social media platforms as well online gaming.
I have excellent customer service skills and strive to meet and exceed customer expectations. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people as well maintaining existing working relationships.
I currently volunteer at the British Heart Foundation. I have really enjoyed this experience and have learnt about time management, customer service and team working. I have enjoyed giving back and helping and supporting others.
I have the following qualifications:
- Level 1 – mathematics and functional skills
- Level 3 – Health & Safety
- Level 1 – Adult Numeracy
- Level 2 – Food Safety
- Level 1 – Catering
- Level 1 – Preparing for work
- Level 1 – Introduction to food commodities
- Level 1 – Using kitchen equipment
- Level 1 – Maintenance of a safe hygienic and secure working environment
- Level 1 – Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Level 2 – Maintaining food safety when storing
- Level 1 – Award in exploring enterprise
- Level 1 – preparing and cooking food