Click here for Conor’s Presentation.
My name is Conor Mason I am 18 years old and I live in Bentley, Doncaster.
I am friendly, approachable and polite. I have a positive attitude to working always trying to do best. I can deliver excellent customer care and meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations. I am a motivated individual. I am always confident in what I am saying and confident working as a team or alone.
I have a number of skills which I can bring to any role which includes good time management, health and safety, good team working, leadership, communication, customer care, fitness and patient.
I have a number of qualifications including:
- Functional skills maths and English
- Btec science- C
- Btec PE- C
- Level 2/2.5 personal trainer- pass
- ICT- C
- Design and technology- C
I have previously worked:
- Adwick leisure centre- when I was at school we had 2 weeks of work experience and I did mine at Adwick leisure centre my responsibilities were watching people in the gym to see if they are using the equipment safely also basic life guarding.
- National citizen services- gives you experience in work and experience in different sports and it helps build your skills and confidence. My responsibilities were doing the sports and then going to the deaf school and cleaning up the grounds outside.
- In my spare time I enjoy playing football and socialising with friends. I also like technology and fix phones and computers. Other hobbies include play videos games and playing other sports.
I am looking for a role in the Leisure and Hospitality where I can make a significant contribution.