My name’s Chris I’m 18 and from Balby, I am a reliable and hardworking individual that always works towards achieving the best from the tasks set.
My skills are:
- I’m good at working in a team and working with others to achieve a set goal
- I am good at organising my time and workload when dealing with multiple tasks
- I am good at communicating to get my point across or help expand on another’s
- I am a very imaginative and creative person
- I am an honest person and reliable when working and will likely explain the ways I have achieved a task if it can save time for myself and others
I spent two years in college where I earned myself a Level 2 in IT System Support, Level 2 English and Level 1 Business Admin and a C Grade GCSE from school along with 3 other grades in ICT, PE and Science.
I spent 3 months working under a cleaning agency cleaning around industrial machinery in Bridon Steel Mill when it wasn’t in operation which helped with timekeeping for the early starting and achieving the required area clean by a set time.
I am looking for a career in IT system support as I enjoy working with and on computers and spend my free time researching how to maintain IT equipment I own.