My name is Billy Ealam. I live in Doncaster and 25 Years old.
I have previously worked as a Machine Operator at Pinder Print, Chef at Earl of Doncaster, Basement Operative at Doncaster Frenchgate.
I have a range of skills including:
- Professional manner with excellent attendance, punctuality and reliability
- Excellent planning and organisation skills able to successfully work to strict deadlines
- Ability to think on my feet and solve problems in thorough and logical way
- Team Player through excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivated with a “can do” attitude prepared to “go the extra mile”
- Working well independently without close supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and heavy workloads
- Excellent attention to detail achieving high standards
I am looking for a role where I am able to work hard and progress within a business. I would be interested in a role in Construction or Motor Mechanics.