My name is Benjamin Neil I am 22 years old and live in Mexborough.
I am a hardworking individual who can work within a team I also have a set of skills which include being able to communicate effectively I also am very punctual and am able to diffuse a situation quickly and effectively. I am a very reliable and enthusiastic individual and quick to learn new things I am also a very fit person and am able to do physical tasks with ease I am a very flexible individual and can adapt to changes with ease I am friendly but can be serious when needed. I have a sense of humour and am professional when I need to be.
The qualifications I have are:
- English- e
- BTEC SPORT STUDIES LEVEL 3-pass (cccc)
- Ocr ICT-pass (cccc)
- ECDL- B
Dearne Valley College
- Ncfe level 3- pass (1 a level)
- Key skills English level 1- pass
- Key skills maths entry level 3-pass
- Problem solving level 1- pass
- Teamwork level 1- pass
- Kayaking 1 star-pass
- Level 1 drug awareness-pass
- Btec national public services level 3- pass (4 a levels)
- KFC 1 year and a half- general customer service i.e. helping customers if they had special dietary requirements taking trays to tables, clearing tables after customers, cooking food to a high standard making sided orders and drinks, serving customers on tills
- Capita O2- taking customer’s calls to upgrade their phones, transferring customer’s calls to the correct department, helping customers choose the correct phone for their selves
- Maplin warehouse- picking orders to send to Maplin stores, wrapping orders ready for despatch, restocking warehouse
- Web help UK Vodafone- ringing up customers who have gone over on bills on their phones offering a cheap and better deal.
I am now looking for an opportunity to work in a retail or fast food environment however I am flexible to work in other sectors of work