Click below to watch to my PowerPoint presentation.
My name is Ashley Vanstone I am 20 years old and I live in Stainforth, Doncaster.
I am polite individual studying and practiced in an engineering and welding setting. Very punctual, hard working with a friendly nature and a positive attitude. Can deliver excellent customer care. A professional and motivated individual. Confident working as part of a team and alone using my own initiative.
I am currently looking for a suitable engineering/welding apprenticeship opportunity with a company that will not only challenge me with a company which offers genuine room for progression and where I can make a significant contribution.
I have a number of skills which I can bring to any role which includes Active Listening; Communication both written and verbally; Recording accidents/ Risk Assessment; Customer Service; Working to strict policies and procedures; Good time management; Health and Safety; and Good team working.
I have a number of qualifications including:
- Level 3 Diploma in Engineering – Fabrication and Welding (Still studying-1 day per week)
- Level 1 and Level 2 Diploma in Engineering – Fabrication And Welding (Passed)
- Level 1 EAL NVQ Certificate in Performing Engineering Operations
- Level 2 Mathematics
- GCSE Grade C and above include; English, Mathematics, Science.
- Level 2 Edexcel BTEC Extended Certificate In Engineering
- Level 1 award Construction Skills Certificate Scheme labourer
In my spare time I enjoy keeping up to date with the latest movies and music. I also have a passion for modern technology and gaming. Other hobbies include archery and working with computer games