Click here to see Amy’s Presentation
Hi my name is Amy Peacock, I am 21 years of age. I am reliable, trustworthy person, who will complete work quickly and accurately. I am organised and like to meet my targets on time and correctly. I enjoy interacting with positive people and have the confidence to guide others. I am approachable and understanding. I am also a good listener but also a good talker. I am physically fit and live a healthy life style. I have been out of work due to raising a family but am eager to find myself a job I am going to enjoy and be committed to.
I have been a full time Carer from October 2015. I have been responsible for:
- Supporting with physiotherapy.
- Supporting with bathing, dressing & daily hygiene.
- Attending Doctors, Counselling & Hospital Appointments.
- Ensuring all medication was taken at the correct time.
- Providing physical & emotional support.
- Daily housekeeping including cooking & cleaning.
I have the following qualifications.
- GCSE: Maths & English.
- Health & Social Care.
- Level 2 Personal Studies.
- First Aid Training.
My Ambition in life is to gain some work experience & qualifications to better my future. I recently attended an ambitions course to help me understand skills and responsibilities in a job role.
For a copy of my CV please email Peacoockamy72@gmail.com