My name is Aiden Smith and I am from Bentley, Doncaster.
I am an excellent team worker who likes to support and help others; share ideas and demonstrate a positive attitude.
I am good at managing time prioritising work, planning and meeting deadlines.
I have GCSEs in Drama (f), music (f), history (g) and ICT (pass).
I also have qualifications in:
- Health and safety in the workplace (entry level 3)
- Maintaining work standards (entry level 3)
- Working with others (entry level 3)
- Planning and reviewing learning (entry level 3)
- Rights and responsibilities at work (entry level 3)
- Health and safety at work (pass)
- OCR functional skills in ICT (level 1)
- OCR introductory award in life and living skills (entry level 3)
- Emergency First Aid (2012)
I have previous experience in Dexel Tyre Company which was to remove old car tyres, assisted with MOTs, cleaning and maintenance.
I have worked at DHL, Next, Stafforce, ABP Beef as a Warehouse Operative. I was responsible for order picking and packing; operating different machinery; adhering to health and safety regulations; working as part of a team and meeting deadlines.
I have recently completed an Employability Skills Programme where we learned a range of skills including Time Management, Problem Solving, Customer Service, and Team Working. Managing Finance, Roles and responsibilities in workplace.
I am looking for work in retail, because I like to challenge to myself to do something different. Also I am friendly and approachable I am always customer focused and can meet and exceed of what the customer expectations.